Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Snowflake Sprinkles Everywhere

I took a two page sketch from Scrapbook Generation and just used the left side for this layout. The cardstock is from my stash (DCWV, I think). I used the Winter Park Collection from Echo Park. The title is from the Silhouette store. I filled the words “Snowflake Sprinkles” in the Silhouette Studio software and printed it out and then pierced the paper and hand-stitched the title (May/June Issue Challenge #5 at Club CK). I then cut out the rest of the title and snowflakes on the Silhouette. I added drops of Glossy Accents to the snowflakes to make them feel slightly frozen. The silver snowflake stickers are from Oriental Trading. Finally I used my Sew Easy and DMC floss to add the snowflakes at the bottom of the page.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...