Thursday, August 2, 2012

A little announcement…

Life for me has gotten pretty crazy this last month and I actually haven’t scrapped since June.  Monday was my last layout post for a while (with the exception of my Sketches: Creatively Yours layouts that post on Fridays through August).  I have had a blast sharing a new layout everyday, but for the next few months that isn’t going to happen.

As many of you know, my husband is in the Army and we are currently in the middle of moving to a new duty station.  In fact, our house is empty and we are busy cleaning to turn the house back over to housing on post before we visit some family and start our cross country drive.  We are moving to Virginia.  I hope to be able to scrap by the end of September.  Once we get to Virginia we have to find a house to rent, get moved in and get my girl enrolled in Kindergarten.  Of course then I will have to get the house all set up before I can start scrapping again.

I am bringing my pictures and digital scrapbook supplies and I hope to find some time to create a few digital layouts, but I can’t promise it.  I hope to take a ton of pictures, so I might try to post some of those and maybe even some updates.  Our drive is going to take us 10 days.

So if you don’t see any new post from me for a while, you now know why.  Don’t worry!  As soon as I get set up I will get back to scrapping and blogging!  Love ya guys and I will miss you all too!

2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Hope everything goes well with the move Cassie!!

Ali said...

Safe journey!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...