Friday, August 10, 2012

Fun Time Memories (a S:CY digital layout)

This week’s sketch over at Sketches: Creatively Yours comes from the super talented Ali.

SCY Sketch #25-12 DUE Aug 8 for Aug 10

My favorite thing about this sketch is the large photo block. I love it because I can either use a large photo or I can create a photo collage to fill the space. I had several of these cute park pictures that I wanted to scrap and when I saw this sketch I knew it would be perfect for a collage.

S CY 25-12 Fun Time Memories

I used a template from Kerri Bradford to create the photo block using Adobe Photoshop Elements. I then used three digital kits on this layout: Carolina Chic, Border Stitches & Crazy Little Thing.

I sure hope you will head on over to S:CY and see what else the design team created. If you create a layout using this sketch, make sure to link up your layout so that we can leave you lots of love!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...