Sunday, August 26, 2012

Saying hi!

Well I am over halfway through my cross country drive.  Tonight we are staying in Topeka, Kansas.  I haven't forgotten about all of my Blog followers.  It sure has been tempting to stop at some scrapbook stores, but I am afraid of everything getting damaged as it is loaded and unloaded from the cars everyday.

I promise to post the cute pictures I have taken soon.  Hopefully we will be able to get into a house quickly once we reach fort Eustis, Virginia.  Then I can set up my new scrap room (of course I will post those pics too) and start creating!

Until then, just know that I miss you all.

1 comment:

glorygirl said...

Best wishes, Cassie! Enjoy your trip and new adventure! Can't wait to see your new scrap room!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...