Friday, August 3, 2012

Scrap Happy (a S:CY digi layout)

I can’t believe that it is already August! This is my 6th month as part of the design team over at Sketches: Creatively Yours. I am excited to share this week’s fabulous sketch from the truly talented Ann.

SCY Sketch # 24-12 DUE Aug 1 for Aug 3

When I saw this sketch I knew what I wanted to do...I wanted to create a layout about my scrapbook space and why I love scrapbooking. So first I had to take a couple of pictures.

S CY 24-12 Scrap Happy

This is a digital layout and I used quite a few kits: Chevron Template, Enjoy the Journey, Retrospect Badges, Maybe Solids Collection, Retrospect, All You Need is Love (Persnickety Prints), The Sprats, Happiness is... and Sequin Splatters (discontinued).

Head on over to S:CY to see what the other design team members created.  Don’t forget that if you use this sketch to link up your layout so that we can leave you lots of love!

3 comments:

Elisha Pharr said...

This is beautiful!! I love your scrappy space!

glorygirl said...

Looks like a very happy space! Your page is perfect for it - with the hearts and fabric elements. Love it!

Ali said...

Just gorgeous Cassie- the LO **AND** the space~!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...