Monday, September 24, 2012

My first crafty project!

Since we moved into our new place my husband has been wanting a pouch that we could hang on our end table to hold his tablet and all the other little things that live on our end table.  So while I was running a few errands yesterday I went to Jo-Ann’s to get some fabric to make one.  I picked out two fabrics and came home to start working on it.  I made this with no patterns!  I had an idea in my head and then figured out how I was going to make it.

First is a picture of the two fabrics together (the item was finished already).

Now the picture of the final product:

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

glorygirl said...

Cassie, this is great! Not only are you a fabulous scrapper but a stitcher, too! Love your pouch!

Becky said...

That's a great idea!!! Love those fabrics!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...