Saturday, September 22, 2012

My New Scrap Space

So now that we are mostly settled into our new home, I thought I would share pictures of my new scrap space.  There are a couple big changes to note.

1. My last space was a bedroom in our old house that I mostly had to myself.  In this house I share my space with my daughter’s playroom.  The upside to this is that it is downstairs with the rest of the living space so it is easier to sneak in to the computer throughout the day.

2. My floor space is smaller than before, but I like having everything within reach, because that is the type of scrapper I am.  I don’t want to have to be getting up every couple of minutes to grab something or put it away.

3.  I have yet to do any actual scrapping, so I am sure that I will be tweaking things for the next couple of weeks.

So here are the pictures:

I hope to be back to my daily posts sometime in October.  I can’t wait to start creating again!

9 comments:

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Looks like a great scrap space! Lots of shelves, storage, and work area! Love your ribbon idea...very creative! Enjoy your new space!

glorygirl said...

This looks GREAT, Cassie! And sooooo clean! I need to get into my space and do a little more organizing. Love what you've done with your space!

DanaMK said...

Looks fabulous!!! Can't wait for you get scrapping again!

Tulip Scrapper said...

Looks great Cassie! Can't wait to see your creations!

Jen Foster said...

Awesome! Looks so organized!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

Love your new space!

Ashley Horton said...

Looks great Cassie!! I like to have all of my stuff in reach too!! :)

Jennifer said...

VERY organized! I need your help!!! My previous room, my husband had build in slide-out tray-like drawers and special custom spaces in my cabinets for me. Now, I am going to have to figure out where to put all that stuff- as I just have a bare room- no shelves or cabinets.

Becky said...

Love your space!! I love the ribbons on the wall. My space is very small too and I love beign able to reach almost everything from my desk!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...