Friday, October 26, 2012

Austin

So this past summer I had my oldest nephew, Austin, with us for a month.  He came to visit before our big move and then he wanted to stay while we dealt with the movers and cleaning.  This was also so he could visit his grandma (my mom) since we planned on staying with her for a week before our big cross country move.  I have planned several layouts about his time with us, and just the guy he is now.

I used a Creative Scrappers sketch for this layout about my nephew. The cardstock is from my stash. The patterned papers (including fussy cut stars) are from Fancy Pants Designs. The journaling shape is from an Etsy shop. The washi tape is from Recollections. The title letters are chipboard Thickers that I sprayed with Mister Huey Spray ink and then covered with chunky Doodlebug glitter. I roughed up the edges of the photo with my Tim Holtz distresser.

1 comment:

Candice S said...

Great layout! The papers are perfect:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...