Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Destination: Kuwait Mall

So this layout is another flash from the past.  Right before we moved I stumbled across a bunch of pictures from my husband’s first deployment.  I had never really scrapped them, so I figured I would go ahead and scrap some of my favorites.

This layout took me quite a while, but I really love how it turned out. The sketch is from Scrapbook Generation. The cardstock is from Coredinations. The patterned paper and stickers are from Basic Grey. The washi tape is from Recollections. I cut the word Destination in the title out on my Silhouette using a design from their store and Recollections cardstock. The snaps are from Making Memories. The journaling card is from my stash. The stars are from Heidi Swapp that I inked with Colorbox chalk ink. The jewels are from Kaisercrafts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...