Tuesday, October 16, 2012

If I Were a Fishy I Would Swim Here

These pictures were a little hard to scrap at first because of the colors.  But I have to say I really love how this one turned out.  I think the long cute title is my favorite part!

I used a sketch that I found a long time ago on the Basic Grey blog. The background cardstock is from Coredinations. The blue cardstock is from Bazzill. I used the Echo Park Splash Collection for this layout. The letters in the title are from various Echo Park collections. I cut the waves on my Silhouette using a design from their store and Echo Park paper. The corner punch is from Martha Stewart. The drops are from Recollections. I added Glossy Accents to the eyes.

1 comment:

okanogangirl said...

This is great! I love the long title you used.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...