Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Just an Ordinary Day layout

This is my first paper layout in my new space.  I was surprised at how long it took me to finish this page because usually I am a pretty quick scrapper, but I guess it is going to take a little bit to get back into my creative groove.

I used a sketch from Ann over at Sketches: Creatively Yours for this page. The background paper is Double Dot from Bo-Bunny. The patterned paper is from Authentique. I got the burlap from my old local craft store and I sprayed it with Glimmer Mist. The cardstock is from Coredinations, Bazzill and Recollections. The snaps are from Making Memories. The US Army brad is from my stash. The journaling tag is from Maya Road. Finally the Washi tape is from Recollections.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Love love love this LO!! The chevrons are very fitting! Love the burlap (I have yet to use burlap on a page). Awesome page!

Jen Foster said...

Nicely done. Love the masculine feel of this layout and the blue and brown color combo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...