Thursday, October 11, 2012

Love Being With You (digi layout)

So I ended up making this digi layout twice.  The first time I tried to make it, I had an idea in mind, but none of my digi kits were really making me happy.  So I ended up buying a new kit at Design House Digital.  The colors were perfect and then this layout came together pretty quickly (if you only count the time I was actually at the computer and not the time it was sitting on my screen waiting for my attention).
Love Being With You
For this digi layout I used a Page Maps sketch from June 2012. I combined a bunch of kits for this layout including: Mixed 2 Elements, Life is Beautiful, Seasons of Change Painted Wood, Seasons of Change papers, Season of Change borders, Season of Change Paint, Season of Change Buttons and Falling Softly Elements.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Great LO Cassie!

Jen Foster said...

This is gorgeous. The pictures, the elements, all make this such a fun layout! Nice job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...