Monday, October 22, 2012

So Fun

I love challenges!  I created this layout for the Recipe Challenge at Club CK by Queen & Company. The items to use are: Washi Tape, Bling & Twine.

I used a sketch from the May 2012 Page Maps. The background paper is from Bazzill and I sanded it to show the design. The patterned paper is from My Mind’s Eye. I hand cut the artisan edge. The bling and washi tape is from Recollections. The twine is from The Twinery. The butterflies are from an Etsy Shop. The journaling card is also My Mind’s Eye. The flowers are from my stash. The flower centers and title letters are from Making Memories.

1 comment:

Candice said...

Beautiful layout! I love all the mediums you used - those butterflies look like they're really flying!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...