Monday, October 15, 2012

Taking Chances (a digi layout)

I will admit that I normally scrap girls.  If I do a masculine layout, they usually are about my hubby’s military career.  So scrapbooking about my 12 year old nephew was quite the challenge.  It doesn’t help that most of my paper and digital scrapbooking supplies have a girl feel to them.  I think that although it took me a long time to complete this layout, it really does work.

Taking Chances

I started this digi layout with an old sketch from Sketchy Thursdays. I used a wide variety of digi kits here including: Cool Change, Cool Kid, Let’s Go, Essentially Me, Life Is... , Mist v.9, Holiday Doodled Alpha at Persnickety Prints, and Border Stitches. I re-colored several of the elements, especially the mists.

1 comment:

glorygirl said...

This is a great boy page! Love the gears and the colors you used! The title font is great, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...