Monday, October 29, 2012

The Graduate

I started with a sketch from Volume 3 by Scrapbook Generation. The background cardstock is from Coredinations. The other cardstock is from Bazzill and American Crafts. I cut the title out on my Silhouette using a design from their store.The patterned paper is from My Mind’s Eye. The butterflies are from an Etsy shop. The silver stickers are Dazzlers from Hot off the Press. The doily is from my stash. The journaling card is from Fancy Pants Designs. The bling is from Basic Grey. The twine is from Technique Tuesday (grey) and The Twinery (brown). The buttons are from my stash (Oriental Trading and Maya Road) and I coated them with Glossy Accents for the shine.

1 comment:

Candice S said...

Beautiful page & such a sweet way to capture a fun event!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...