Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A new addition to our holiday family!

This year I finally broke down and bought an Elf of the Shelf.  Now our little elf is a very good elf, now after several years, I am sure that is going to change!  This morning our cute little dude was hanging out in the wreath that I made for my Grandparents almost 20 years ago.  So without further delay, here is…..Zion the Elf!

IMG_4723

My daughter already loves running around each morning trying to find him!  When we first introduced the Elf, she didn’t believe the story at all because he just isn’t “real”.  It took my husband and I about 15 minutes to convince her that he isn’t real but he is MAGIC!  Who would have thought that she would be questioning this so much at the age of five.  She is sure a tough one to please!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...