Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Daydream (Digi Layout)

I created this layout and combined two different challenges. I used this for the November Blueprint Challenge at Design House Digital and for the 1 hour challenge at Club CK (Use tags).  I love being able to play along with the 1-hour challenge over at Club CK.  They are always such fun!  I am always surprised at how fast I can create a layout.  My favorite place for digital scrapbook supplies is Design House Digital and I love the different challenges every month.  I try to play along with several of them and the blueprint challenge was perfect for this layout!

Daydream

Template: Design House Digital. Digital Kits: Daydream Believer, Mixed 2 Elements.

1 comment:

Candice S said...

Beautiful! I love all the textures and detail!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...