Thursday, November 1, 2012

I Miss You Grandpa

About six months after loosing my Grandma, my Grandpa passed away.  It was very hard having to deal with another loss before fully accepting the first.  But I really needed to create a layout to help myself accept it.

Cardstock: Cordinations, Bazzill. Patterned Paper: Echo Park, Studio Calico, Graphic 45, Crate Paper. Border Punch: Martha Stewart. Trim: Recollections. Digital Cutter: Silhouette. Sketch: Scrapbook Generation Volume 4. Stash: Tag, Yellow Brad.

2 comments:

glorygirl said...

This is such a lovely tribute page! Hope your grief will lessen with every passing day. So sorry for your loss of both grandparents so close together.

Jen Foster said...

This is so sweet. What a nice tribute :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...