Monday, November 5, 2012

Instagram Moments (digi layout)

So I have been wanting to create a layout with my Instagram pictures.  So one night I sat down at my computer and used a Kerri Bradford template that I altered by adding an extra row of pictures.  Then the next night I created this digi layout.  I think my favorite thing about this is the fact that I didn’t use a sketch at all.

Instagram Moments

Digital Kits: Be You (retired), Masking Shapes (retired), Ombre Ruffles (retired), Confetti & Cupcake (retired), Felis Elements, Freestyle Elements (retired), Chipped Paint Alpha.

3 comments:

Candice S said...

Gorgeous & fun layout! Such a great idea to use Instagram pics - awesome!!

Jen Foster said...

I love this! I've seen something similar on Pinterest. I wondered how many phone pics ppl take actually get scrapped or archived. Wonderful layout!

SunnySideUpCreations said...

Great idea to use your instagram photos like that!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...