Monday, November 12, 2012

Lovin’ It (digi layout)

Before I share my new layout, I want to take a moment to say Thank You to all of our Veterans and the families that have loved and supported them.  There are two very special Veterans in my life…My husband, who has been through three deployments already and my Grandfather, who served with the Army Air Corp during WWII.  I am so proud of both of them and feel so honored to have had them in my life.  Now onto something scrappy!

I just got the digi scrapping urge when I saw the color challenge at Challenge Me Happy.  So I just couldn’t wait to give it a try.  I loved being able to pull pieces from so many kits to complete this layout.  It is an added bonus that these pictures have been sitting here waiting for me to scrap for quite a while.

Lovin' It

Sketch: Ashley Horton. Color Challenge: Challenge Me Happy. Digital Kits: Aged to Perfection, Amalia, Carefree Papers, Nice Papers, By Your Side Bits (discontinued), Autumnal Elements. Some pieces were re-colored.

3 comments:

Missy Whidden said...

This is adorable! Such fun pictures :) I love your paint splatters and the dotted paper! So much fun :) Thanks for joining us at CMH!

norine said...

Beautiful!! Fun photos and great design!! So glad you played along with our color challenge at CMH!!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

Cassie, this is SO cute!! Loving your digi layouts! Thanks for playing along at Challenge Me Happy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...