Sunday, November 4, 2012

My Favorite Girl (Digi Layout)

So there is a new challenge site out there and I just had to give it a try.  It is called Sketches with Color. As most of you know I just love working with sketches, so these challenges are right up my alley.  The challenge colors are Black, White and Bright Pink.

My Favorite Girl

Digital Kits: Cool Change, Mists V.9, Autumnal Elements, P365 Mixed Elements, Carefree, Carefree Days(discontinued), Carolina Chic, All You Need is Love (Persnickety Prints), Leather Alpha, and Be Cool Be You. Sketch from Sketches with Color.

11 comments:

Melinda Garner said...

Beautiful layout! I love your take on the sketch! What a cute photo! Thank you for joining us at SWC!

Pat said...

You did a great job with the sketch. Love how you did the title & the title is very cool!

Brenshevia Baker said...

Beautifully done! thanks for joining us at SWC!

Anonymous said...

Hi there I am so delighted I found your blog, I really found you by error, while I was researching on Digg for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a marvelous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

Belle à cropper said...

Wow ! what a beautiful layout! great picture too, thanks for playing with us !

Bárbara Caitete said...

What a cute layout! Love it!

Candice S said...

Fabulous layout! The colors are awesome & I love the embellishment details you used:)

Kátia Cris said...

Cassie, beautiful work!
This photo is cute!

Deedee Horton said...

What a super sweet photograph and layout! Love what you did with the sketch and color combo!

Elisa Delatore said...

Great layout! What a cute photo! Thank you for joining us at SWC

Aline Marengo said...

Hi Cassie

Your page was a charm ... I also love a scrap digital!

Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...