Saturday, November 17, 2012

Slight Blogging Vacation

With the holidays fast approaching I have been busy in my craft space working on lots of projects, however, I don’t plan on sharing those until December.  Starting December 3rd, I plan on sharing my Christmas projects on every Monday and Friday with a few Wednesdays too, depending on how many different projects I create.

It is because of all these other projects I haven’t really been creating scrapbooking layouts lately. I hope to have my projects completed in the next couple of weeks and then can try to make some time to scrapbook. I have decided to make a December Daily album this year, but I still need to do quite a bit of work on it before I can start sharing that. 

So I just wanted to let my followers know that even if I am not posting everyday, I am busy creating things to show next month and hopefully some layouts before then too.

1 comment:

glorygirl said...

Have a great blogging break! Everyone deserves a rest from time to time :) Looking forward to seeing your December Daily! See you in December!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...