Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Projects Day 4

Welcome to Week 2 of my Christmas Projects.  Today I have two projects for you.

First up is a travel coffee cup for my sister.  I used some vinyl and my Silhouette to make a little banner for the bottom of the cup.

I love adding little touches like this to personalize an ordinary item.

Next item is also for my sister, only this is from my daughter.  I bought a white coffee cup and let her color pictures all over the outside of the cup with permanent marker.  After she was done and I let it dry for 24 hours, I baked it in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes so that the cup could be washed and used.  I think this came out so cute!

IMG_4732

IMG_4733

IMG_4734

Thanks for joining me today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...