Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Projects Day 6

I can’t believe that the second week of my Christmas projects is already here and that we are only 11 days away from Christmas.  This month is just flying by.

Today I am sharing another project for my nephews, although I did end up making one for my niece too.  I saw this tutorial on pinterest and knew that it would be perfect for the boys in my life.  I only used one pattern of tape for each belt.

I would like to point out that as my nephews get older, it is getting a lot harder to figure out what to do for them for Christmas.  I think I managed some cute projects this year, but I think I might get started on getting ideas for next year soon!

1 comment:

glorygirl said...

These are adorable! I bet they will love them! Great gift idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...