Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Wall Art

For several years now I have had this frame in my house and every season I would change the display.  I would usually use the same ones over and over, but this year I wanted to make a new Christmas one.

Christmas Frame

So I pulled out a bunch of my washi tape and covered the background paper with it. I then cut the chevron background and the title out on my Silhouette.  The whole project, start to finish, took about 15 minutes of actual work.  I did have an extra 15 minutes of my daughter trying to take my tape, or her asking what I was doing, and coming to see what I was cutting.  I love it when quick projects like this can bring such joy!  Every time I walk by it, I smile.

1 comment:

photochic said...

I saw this on Pinterest, and I loved it so much I made a Christmas card similar to it! I used my Cameo, of course! :) Thanks for the inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...