Thursday, December 13, 2012

Special Announcement & December Day 1

I was so excited to learn that I was selected to be part of the Cameo Creations Challenges Design Team. My first challenge with them is the theme “Anything Goes Christmas”, so my first thought would be to work on my December Memory Album. I used my Cameo for three different things on this page spread. I cut the chevron background on the Cameo and then used it as a mask on my chipboard page. I also cut the white snowflake on the Cameo. The final thing was the loopy frame on the left page, that is sticking out from under the picture.

December Day 1

Cardstock: DCWV, Bazzill. Patterned Paper: Simple Stories, Canvas Corp. Washi Tape: Recollections. Letters: Pebbles. Digital Cutter: Silhouette Cameo.

I sure hope you will come by and join us for this fabulous challenge!!

2 comments:

glorygirl said...

Love these sweet pages! Can't wait to see the other December memories you post!

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Awesome pages! Can't wait to see more!

Hugs from your new CCC DT sista ;)
Melody

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...