Friday, January 4, 2013

Beautiful Day (Mye De Leon CT Layout)

I am excited to share with you all that I am now a Hybrid Artist for Mye De Leon.  You can find her fabulous kits over at Pixels & Company.  This is my first hybrid layout…ever!  I am so proud of how it turned out!

Beautiful Day

Here is a close up:

Beautiful Day close-up

This is a hybrid layout using three kits from Mye De Leon. The first one is In the Meadow Papers, In the Meadow Elements and In the Meadow Tainted Papers. The cardstock is from coredinations. I printed everything on Epson Ultra Premium Presentation Paper in Matte. I used my Silhouette Cameo and the Designer Edition of the software to print & cut out all of the elements and papers.

2 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Gorgeous layout and congrats! I've never done hybrid scrapbooking before. Did you make over your blog? I love it!

Steffanie said...

Fabulous! And congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...