Friday, January 25, 2013

Kindergarten Girl (LCOM Sketch #4)

I am so excited to be back today to share my latest layout for Let’s Capture our Memories.  There is a fabulous new sketch up on their blog today, so make sure to swing by to see what the design team came up with. This week’s sketch from Let’s Capture Our Memories is actually a card sketch. I took the card sketch and changed it up to a 12x12 layout. I really just adore how this layout turned out!  I love how easy it is to convert sketches for other uses!
LCOM #4
Supplies - Patterned paper: My Mind’s Eye. Trim: Webster’s Pages, Michael’s. Digital Cutter: Silhouette Cameo. Bling: Oriental Trading. Embellishments: Recollections, Webster’s Pages, Etsy shop.

4 comments:

Heather M said...

Love that lace trim & of course, the butterflies.Nice job!

Kelly said...

great LO!

Mandi said...

Great page Cassie. I love the ruffles. Thanks for playing along at LCOM DT.

glorygirl said...

Such a sweet page! Love the colors on this page and the textures you've used!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...