Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Challenge at Cameo Creations!

Today’s challenge posted at Cameo Creations is to use Pink & Brown in a project.  As soon as I heard the challenge I knew exactly what to create!  My Brother-in-law is going to be a dad to twin baby girls in the next couple of months, so I thought I would get ahead and make the card.

Cameo Creations Baby Card Blog

Cardstock: Coredinations, Bazzill. Pearls: Oriental Trading. Digital Cutter: Silhouette America. Doily: stash. Spray Ink: Tattered Angels, Perfect Pearls Mist.

3 comments:

Therese said...

This card is adorable, I really like the diamond background with the pearls, and the two babies in a pod look like double trouble!!

Steffanie said...

Adorable! Love the lattice background and the doily. The pearls are a cute touch---almost like bubbles and the pod is their bathtub!

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Really adorable! It's the reason why I got this card file from the Sil Store ;). The pearls were a nice touch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...