Monday, February 11, 2013

Be Still My Heart Hybrid Box (Mye De Leon CT)

I am in love with Mye De Leon’s newest collection Be Still My Heart!  I saw this adorable box shape for sale in the Silhouette Store and I just had to grab it because I knew it would be perfect to create a hybrid project with!

I create my hybrid projects like this in my Silhouette Studio Software.  I open my cut files and then drag & drop the patterned paper on top.  I then print & cut the various items out of Ultra Premium Presentation Paper by Epson.  I also will had some digital elements and either use the trace and cut feature of the Silhouette or just cut by had depending on the shape.  I have several more items in the works to share with you next week!  Until then, enjoy this adorable heart box!

Heart Box Open

Heart Box

Heart Box Close-up

Hybrid Box using my Silhouette Cameo and Designer Edition Software. Digital Kits: Be Still My Heart Papers and Be Still My Heart Embellishments. Rhinestones from Kaisercrafts and Oriental Trading.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...