Friday, February 22, 2013

Everyday Card (Let’s Capture our Memories)

Today there is another sketch up at Let’s Capture our Memories! This week it was my turn to make a card.  After thinking about it for a while I figured out what I wanted to do.  I pulled out one of my 6x6 paper pads for this card.  I love the smaller pattern for this card.

Everyday Card LCOM

Card base: Recollections. Patterned Paper: My Mind’s Eye. Trim: Webster’s Pages. Wooden Hearts: Pink Paislee.

Make sure to link up your creations with this sketch for a chance to win a prize!!

3 comments:

Shirl said...

Cassie that is just as pretty as! A very cute card. Hugs Shirl xo

Mandi said...

Lovely card. you did a great job with the LCOM sketch

Bev said...

really super cute.. great colour combo ..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...