Monday, February 18, 2013

Hello Love Hybrid Items for Mye De Leon CT

Would you believe that I have only been creating hybrid items for about two months now?  Well, I am back today showing off four little items that I created using my Silhouette Cameo (print & cut feature) and Mye De Leon digital kits.

Hello Love Hybrid MDL

Here are some closer pics of each project:

Cupcake MDL

Birdhouse MDL

Love Folder MDL

Pillow Box MDL

I hope you love looking at these fun little projects! 

I am planning on doing a tutorial on how I create hybrid items…so what type of item are you interested in learning about?  It doesn’t have to be something I have already created, it can be something totally new!

3 comments:

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

How very cute!!!

Therese said...

They all look great! I really like that cupcake!

MichelleMyBelle S. said...

WOW! You have been busy. Such great projects Cassie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...