Thursday, January 31, 2013

Snap Happy for Inspired Blueprints

I am so excited to announce that the first new sketch is now available over at Inspired Blueprints.  It was such an honor to be chosen to be part of this fantastic team!  You should really go check out what the team did with this sketch it is AMAZING!!

Snap Happy

The only change I made to the sketch was the size of the pictures. I changed up the size of the pictures to 3 x 5. Patterned Paper: Echo Park. Embellishments: Echo Park, Recollections, The Twinery. Digital Cutter: Silhouette Cameo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I enjoy reading through your article.
I like to write a little comment to support you.
Also see my page - vakantiehuisje

Kelly Jean said...

Cassie, I am so in love with this layout! I love the colors, the die cuts, everything! I'm pinning this so I can use in the future. :)

Kelly Jean said...

Here's my pin if you want to check it out:

http://pinterest.com/pin/366832332118086891/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...