Thursday, February 28, 2013

Fabulous at 5 (Inspired Blueprints)

It is that time again…time for another fabulous sketch at Inspired Blueprints!  I hope you are as excited as I am to see the new sketch releases.  The design team created some amazing layouts again!!

I changed the sketch by adding a doily behind the journaling and used 1 5x7 picture instead of 2 4x6 pictures.  I also loved the look of the papers with kraft cardstock, but wanted some texture on the background, so I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the background pattern to create a tone on tone background.  I really love how this layout turned out!!

IB 85 Fabulous at 5

Patterned Paper: Simple Stories, My Mind’s Eye. Stickers: Simple Stories. Cardstock: Oriental Trading. Bling: Queen & Company. Stash: Doily. Spray ink: Glimmer Mist. Digital Cutter: Silhouette.

1 comment:

Arianna said...

That background is gorgeous!!
Love all of your layout

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...