Friday, March 8, 2013

Heart You layout

I created this layout for the Chinese Whispers game at Club CK.  It is a scrapbooking telephone game.  We are in a group of about 5 players.  The first person gets a layout or sketch and then uses it as inspiration for their layout and sends their project on to the next person.  This is my layout that I created.

Heart You

Patterned Paper: Echo Park. Washi Tape: Recollections, My Mind’s Eye. Digital Cutter: Silhouette Cameo. Embellishments: Glitz, Ella’s Studio, A Flair for Buttons, Studio Calico, Echo Park, Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spray Ink.

3 comments:

MichelleMyBelle S. said...

Your daughter is so cute!! Very nice layout. I liked all the striped paper!

Andrea said...

wow I just love all the clustering and layering!!

Kelly Jean said...

Love it Cassie!!! So gorgeous. I love the clustering and your daughter is extra cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...