Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Heart You Layout

I created this layout for the Chinese Whispers game over at Club CK.  Chinese Whispers is a scrapbooking version of the telephone game.  The host sends a scrapbook sketch to person 1.  When person 1 finishes their layout it goes on to person 2.  This continues for all the participants.  At then end of the round the host posts the sketch and everyone’s layouts and you get to see how it has changed.

Below is my layout for the most recent round and I have to say I am really loving how this layout turned out!  I think the playfulness of the layouts goes perfectly with my little goofball in these pictures.

Heart You

Patterned Paper: Echo Park. Washi Tape: Recollections, My Mind’s Eye. Digital Cutter: Silhouette Cameo. Embellishments: Glitz, Ella’s Studio, A Flair for Buttons, Studio Calico, Echo Park, Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spray Ink.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...