Thursday, March 7, 2013

New Challenge at Cameo Creations!

Welcome to another challenge over at Cameo Creations!  This time the challenge is to create something about St. Patrick’s Day and use some buttons.  When I think of St. Patty’s Day I think of the color green and the word lucky, so that is what I did for this challenge.
I hope you will check out what the rest of the Design Team created.  Also, make sure to link up your project there for a chance to win this month’s prize!
CC March So Lucky you are in my life
Patterned Paper: Echo Park. Cardstock: Recollections. Washi Tape: My Mind’s Eye. Buttons: Stash. Twine: The Twinery. Rhinestone: Kaisercrafts. Spray Ink: Studio Calico and Glimmer Mist. Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo and Designer Edition Software. Cut files: Shamrock background, title (added the offset layer), chevrons, flower.

2 comments:

MichelleMyBelle S. said...

She is so adorable!! I like the lattice effect and chevron background. Nice job!!

MichelleMyBelle S. said...

She is so adorable!! I like the Lattice and Chevron background. Nice Job!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...