Friday, April 12, 2013

Blogging Vacation

I am so sorry that I haven’t had anything new to share with you the last few weeks.  I have been busy creating projects and tutorials for the upcoming issue of Cutting Edge Magazine.  The new issue will go live on May 1st.  There will be a ton of fabulous projects and great tutorials. 

I have also been working on projects for Inspired Blueprints, Let’s Capture our Memories and Mye De Leon in the last few weeks.  I am excited to start sharing those.

I also have some news to share.  It turns out that we will be moving again this summer.  I will be heading back to Seattle for a year while my husband goes on an unaccompanied tour.  So this means that there will be another break this summer while I am moving.  But first, I hope to spend some time scrapbooking so I can share a whole bunch of new layouts.  I hope that I get some time to scrap soon.  Maybe some new photos will be the ticket to more creating for me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...