Thursday, April 11, 2013

Hello Spring Card (Cameo Creations)

There is a new challenge up at Cameo Creations today.  Welcome Spring and use some glitter too! 

Several things came together to inspire me to create this card.  I saw this adorable shaped card base and knew that I wanted to use it!  I am a sucker for artisan shapes.  I have been loving all of the various 3x4 cards in the Silhouette Studio store lately and I knew this “Hello” one would be just perfect! I paired it with a layered flower and the word spring.

CC Hello Spring Card

Cardstock: Oriental Trading Company. Patterned Paper: My Mind’s Eye. Glitter: Stickles. Bling: Queen & Company. Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo and Designer Edition Software.

Make sure to come over and play along for your chance to win!

3 comments:

Krafthead said...

I really love the look of the wood on this card!! Nicely done~

Leslie Germain said...

Hi Cassie what a beautiful card. So glad that I saw it in my reader. Would love for you to link it up to Whimsical Wednesday.
Leslie
www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

Leslie Germain said...

Hi Cassie. So glad you stopped by to link up your beautiful card. Hope you will come back and link up or visit again.
Leslie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...