Friday, April 5, 2013

Hi card for LCOM

Welcome to another Saturday post for Let’s Capture our Memories!  Today sketch #14 is up on their blog.  We are also at the beginning of card month over at LCOM, and I hope you will join us!  It seemed only fitting that I create a card this week. 

Would you believe that I used 8 different patterns of paper on this card?  I love how it all came together!  I used a My Mind’s Eye 6x6 pad for this card and I think that helped, since the scale of the designs are smaller.

LCOM 14 Hi Card

Patterned Paper: Lily Bee Designs, My Mind’s Eye. Twine: The Twinery. Bling: Queen & Company, Kaisercrafts. Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo and Designer Edition Software

2 comments:

Bev said...

fabulous take on the sketch and love the shapes you chose .. thanks for playing along at LCOM

Allison Cope Israels said...

So lovin' those hexagon shapes Cassie! Love your version of the sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...