Tuesday, April 16, 2013

List for Santa

I know it seems a little weird to be posting about Santa when it is almost summer-like here, but I always seem to scrap about 3-4 months back at any given time.

Since I made a December mini album about last Christmas, I decided that I am not to going to create 12x12 layouts as well…but these pictures are the exception.  I loved how my daughter wrote out her list to share with Santa.  What was even better, is the photographer made sure to take a picture while they were talking over the list.

List for Santa

Sketch: Jana Eubank. Patterned Paper: Simple Stories, Fancy Pants Designs. Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp. Bling: Pebbles. Wood Veneer: Pink Paislee. Doily: Stash. Circle Embellishment: Ella’s Studio. Rhinestone Flair: Glitz. Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo and Designer Edition Software.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...