Friday, April 26, 2013

My Happy Girl (LCOM)

Today I am excited and sad.  I am excited to share this layout featuring sketch #17 over at Let’s Capture our Memories.  I loved, loved, loved working with this sketch.  I am also sad, because this is my last layout for Let’s Capture our Memories Design Team.  I wasn’t sure if I would have the time to meet all the requirements, so I figured it was better to step down instead of letting the team down.  I hope to apply to their design team in the future and I will play along with the new sketches when I have the time.  Now for the real reason why you are here…to see a cute layout!

LCOM 17 My Happy Girl

Patterned Paper: Glitz, Pink Paislee. Washi Tape: Recollections, AC Moore. Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp Color Shine. Ink Template: Studio Calico. Embellishments: Studio Calico, Glitz, A Flair for Buttons, Ella’s Studio, American Crafts. Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo and Designer Edition Software.

Make sure to head on over to LCOM to see what the design team created.  Also, remember to link up your projects for a chance to win!

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Love you layout. The colors and different patterned papers look great with the black and white picture. Would love for you to share it on the link up!
Leslie
www.thememorynest.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...