Thursday, April 18, 2013

Oh Snap (Inspired Blueprints)

I love Fridays!  Not only is it the start of the weekend, which for me means lots of family time, but because it is on Fridays that the new sketches are up at Inspired Blueprints.  This week is no exception. 
This week, I stayed pretty true to the sketch, but I did add a piece of 6x6 patterned paper behind the photo.
IB 91 Oh Snap
Patterned paper: My Mind’s Eye, Echo Park. Washi Tape: Recollections, My Mind’s Eye. Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo and Designer Edition Software. Bling: Queen & Company, Kaisercrafts. Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp. Flair: A Flair for Buttons. Wood Veneer: Studio Calico. Trim & Ribbon: stash.

1 comment:

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Adorable photo! Great take on the sketch and using only the one photo. Love the addition of the banners & hexagons...love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...