Monday, April 29, 2013

You are my Sunshine

I have had some free time between Design Team projects lately and I have been enjoying just creating layouts for fun.   I love all my design teams, but there is just something so enjoyable about going back to creating a layout and letting my creativity take me anywhere.

Originally I had planned on creating two layouts with these five photos, but when I pulled them out, I decided to find a way to get them all onto one single-page layout.    I just love how this layout turned out and showcases my goofy girl.  It has become hard to get a normal smiling picture of her. 

You are my Sunshine

Patterned Paper: Simple Stories. Embellishments: Simple Stories, Glitz, A Flair for Buttons, Studio Calico, Heidi Swapp, Recollections, Mye De Leon hybrid flower. Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo and Designer Edition Software.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...