Thursday, May 9, 2013

Last project for Cameo Creations

It is another blog post about mixed feelings.  I am really excited to share this adorable project for the new challenge up at Cameo Creations today.  However, I am sad because it has come time for me to step down from their design team.  I have had the best time working with such an amazing group of women!  It is with a heavy heart that I say good-bye to this great group, but I have doubts that I would be able to give the next term 100% with so many things with this move up in the air still.  I hope to find sometime to play along with the new challenges in the future.

Now back to the fun stuff…this adorable project for the new challenge of flowers.  I hope you will play along!

GG Whole

Now some close-ups:

GG 1

GG 2

GG 3

Acrylic Album: Accent Creative Designs. Patterned Paper: Webster’s Pages, Basic Grey. Embellishments: Webster’s Pages, Recollections, Glitz, Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks, American Crafts, Oriental Trading, Heidi Swapp Color Shine, Glimmer Mist. Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo and Designer Edition Software.

1 comment:

Heather M said...

Very pretty! Love those colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...