Wednesday, May 15, 2013

This Makes Me Happy

There is just something so fun about getting to work with Mye De Leon’s new releases before they are well…released.  Last Friday she released some Wide Washi tape and I just swooned for it!  What can I say, I am a little obsessed with washi tape in my paper scrapping, so of course I am going to love it in the digital world too!  I combined a bunch of different kits for this layout and even used a new sketch from The Paper Bakery.

This Makes Me Happy

Sketch: Paper Bakery #3. Digital Kits from Mye De Leon: Happiness Lies Within, Wide Washi Wub, Mist Overlays, Walking on Sunshine Mixed Media, Digital Basics Elements, Me & Mye Shadow Styles.

6 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Great layout and combo of papers and colors.

Juliana said...

What a fabulous layout! I love your take on the sketch and the beautiful color combo you used! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery!!!

JennyKozar said...

very nice layout! Love that WIDE washi tape!

Ashley Horton said...

LOVE that photo Cassie!! And your mix of colors and patterns is so sweet, and you did an amazing job with the sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us @ The Paper Bakery!

Tegan said...

Great take on the sketch! And that photo is too cute! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Bakery and I hope you can join us again! :)

sandi said...

This is just so sweet! Great take on the sketch. Tks. for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...