Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A Hand to Hold

Last Friday Mye De Leon released a ton of cool extras to her About A Boy collection.  I wanted to create a new project to showcase all these awesome extras.  Now personally, I thought this would be a hard kit for me to use since I pretty much just have a girl that I scrap about, but I found it easy to use for projects about my daughter too.

a Hand to Hold

I layered a piece of patterned paper over cardstock and adjusted the opacity to create a softer background.  I then added journaling cards, smears, washi tape, the fun alphas and some embellishment to complete this page. I really love how simplistic this layout feels with still have quite  a few details.

Digital Kits: About A Boy Bundle from Mye De Leon.

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Love your layout with the rectangular sections and the way you added the embellishments. Pinned it so I can create a similar layout! THanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...