Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Scrap Space Addition

I love having my own place to scrap, even though it is small (about 6 feet by 12 feet) I love being downstairs with my family.  Really, it just makes it easier to sneak in here during the day.  I am always on the lookout for new ways to store my goodies that not only make it look good and be easy to get to.  My scrapbook storage is constantly evolving.

My newest addition is this three tiered rack that I made.

IMG_0009

I got the set of three servers on sale at Target.  They are made of plastic.  The bottom support is a glass that we had laying around, that we never use.  The top support is a candle holder from Dollar Tree.  I used some E-6000 adhesive to hold all the components together.  Now it holds all my spray ink, stickles, microbeads and glitter.  I love the deep sides and the fact that they are mostly straight, if they are angled then things can easily fall over.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...