Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Everlasting Hybrid Card

I wanted to try a new idea for making a hybrid card.  I usually use my Silhouette to print and cut all the pieces before assembling them, but for this card (and the one tomorrow) I decided to try a new idea.  I created a card front digitally and then printed it out before attaching it to my card.

I used a template from Kerri Bradford designed to be a photo template.  I first resized it to be a 4x6 and then using Photoshop Elements I added all the paper and embellishments.  I then printed it out and added it to this card blank I made using textured Doodlebug cardstock.

MDL Everlasting Card 1

I used the new collaboration kit from Mye De Leon and Shannon McNab called Everlasting that is available at Pixels & Company.  I loved the variety of the elements included in this kit!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...