Monday, July 29, 2013

Everyday Moments

It is always interesting when I pull out my camera to try to get some cute picture of my daughter.  I  usually have to make a deal with her, she gets to make some silly faces for every “nice” smile.  Somehow, even some of her “nice” smile are pretty silly.  Good thing I really love this girl!!

Everyday Moments

Patterned Paper: Glitz. Cardstock: Bazzill. Letter Stickers: Webster’s Pages, Fancy Pants Designs, Glitz. Bling: Recollections, Queen & Company. Stickers: Webster’s Pages, Fancy Pants Designs. Chipboard Sticker: Simple Stories. Die cuts: Teresa Collins, Ella’s Studio. Washi Tape: Glitz. Flair: A Flair for Buttons. Spray Ink & Template: Heidi Swapp Color Shine. Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo and Designer Edition Software.

2 comments:

Jen Foster said...

Aaaw so pretty. What a beautiful way to showcase your daughter!

Sandy Ang said...

such a sweet double -pager !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...